Dried Lemon, Black Lumi, Lumi Desert, Lumi Basrah, whatever it is called, refers to the small fruit with a hard shell that is used as one of the flavoring and aromatic spices. It is widely used in Indian and Iranian cuisine and a number of Arab countries.
But the delicious taste and the smart smell do not represent the full benefits of this plant, but its real benefit lies in the containment of many important elements of human health.
Source of Dried Lime
Dried lemon is a lemon that has lost its water content, after spending most of its drying time in the sun. And it is used whole, or in the form of slices as a condiment in Middle Eastern dishes, and it is used extensively in the Arabian Gulf, as well as Iranian food, where it adds a bitter flavor.
Dried lemons are obtained from the best and most reliable raw materials in Sudan. The dried lemons from Sudan are pure and very nutritious, in addition to being hygienically treated and packed to improve their long shelf life.
Types of Dried Lime that we offer
- Raw ( Whole ) Dried Lime: We offer this type in one grade called the cleaned grade which is the standard grade.
- Powder form: We offer this as a finely grounded powder made from high-quality Dried Lime.
|Country of Origin||Sudan|
|Packaging & Export||Packing is done in 50 Kg PP Bags and stuffs in 40 feet containers which will carry 10 metric tons.|
|Labeling||As per buyer’s instruction.|
|Specification||Detail specification will be provided upon request.|
Uses of Dried Lime
Black limes are usually used in legume sea foods or meat dishes they are pierced peeled or crushed before adding .them to the dish
- Used in the manufacture of drinks and flavors in the form of a cold or hot drink.
- Used in the food industry.
- Used in the manufacture of food spices.
- Used by housewives.
Benefits of Dried Lime
Dried lemon contains a unique combination of various nutrients that a person needs, which gave a special place in the list of foods with high nutritional value and made nutrition experts from it permanent advice for better health.
- One of the benefits of dried lemon is that it acts as a disinfectant solution for the intestine due to its great effectiveness in killing harmful bacteria developing in the digestive system.
- Dried lemon helps to expel waste and various toxins inside the body, thanks to its very high levels of vitamin C and acidic substances. For better production, the juice of black lemon can be mixed with carrots.
- Black lemon is used mainly for the purpose of adding a good taste and a pleasant aroma to the taste. It is not strange to find appetite stimulation to food among its benefits, and this is because dried lemon combines the composition of many appetizing nutrients such as vitamin (B2) as well as calcium and potassium, and besides the irrigation substance, a thousand .
- Dried lemon powder is used as an essential ingredient in the Arabian Gulf for some dishes, including Kabsa.
- Lemon and heart health, based on the results reported by recent scientific research, dried lemon has been included as one of the foods beneficial to the heart. Advancing the science of nature medicine counting dried lemon as one of the heartbeat aids.