Baobab is the common name of Adansonia digitata or the upside-down tree. It is one of the longest living trees on earth, some trees that have lived in almost 3,000 years. The fruit pulp is edible with many health benefits.
Source of our Baobab
We source our Baobab from Sudan and.
Types of Baobab that we offer
- Whole Baobab fruit (the complete part including hard shell)
- Baobab pulps (Separated from the seeds and shell)
- Baobab pulp powder oil content.
|Country of Origin||Sudan|
|Packaging & Export||Packing is done of Baobab pulp powder in 50 kg PP bags and stuffs it in 20 feet containers which will carry 19 metric tons.|
|Labeling||As per buyer’s instruction.|
|Specification||Detail specification will be provided upon request.|
Uses of Baobab
- The baobab powder can be used as a health supplement and as a food ingredient.
- Baobab is rich in vitamin C, calcium and magnesium.
- Baobab powder is an antioxidant and has prebiotic properties.
- Natural source of dietary fibers
Benefits of Baobab
Baobab fruit powder is a rich source of vitamin C (a single 10g serving provides 33% of your daily requirement), nearly 50% fiber and has the highest antioxidant content of any fruit, supporting a wide range of benefits.