The Peanuts, also known as groundnut and the goober . Its classified as both a grain Legume and, because of its high content , an oil corp. Peanuts also are usually referred to as nuts. Peanuts are similar in test and nutritional profile to tree nuts such as walnuts and almonds and are often served in similar ways in western countries.
Source of Peanuts
It is widely produced in the tropical and subtropical regions of the world. In Sudan, peanuts are grown in the western region .Sudan is exporting about 14% of the world peanuts production and is considered as the fourth country in the world exporting peanuts after the USA. Also, Sudan is measured as the greatest producer of the crop in Arabian and African globe.
Types of Peanuts
- In-shell peanuts in different sizes
- Peanuts kernels in different sizes
- Peeled peanuts (Kernel skin removed)
- Peeled and roasted peanuts
Types of Peanuts that we offer
- Peanuts Kernels (Ashford type): Size: medium seeds 176-212 seeds/100grams (50/60).
- Peanuts Kernels Barberton type(Spanish): Size: medium seeds 247-282 seeds/100grams (70/80).
- Peanuts in Shell: size (9/11) and (11/13).
- Peanut Oil : also known as groundnut oil or oil , is a mild -tasting vegetable oil derived from Peanuts .
- Peanuts Cake: Also known as peanuts meal or groundnuts meal is the by-product obtained after the extraction of oil from peanut. seeds. It is a protein-rich ingredient that is widely used to feed all classes of livestock.
|Country of Origin||Sudan|
|Packaging & Export||Packing is done usually in 25kg, 50 kg, in poly bags or Jute Bags, and the kernel type is exported in 20 feet containers which will carry 18 metric tons. The in shell is packed in 40 feet containers which will carry 18 metric tons.|
|Labeling||As per buyer’s instruction.|
|Specification||Detail specification will be provided upon request.|
A healthy snack with many uses :
- Peanut oil is used as cooking oil worldwide
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are a common in Europe and the US .
- Used in making cookies
- Roasted salted and unsalted snack
- A popular Caribbean juice
- A salad dressing in many countries
- It has various other industrial uses for example, such as making lubricating oils, coating and polishing industry, and peanut oil and its derivatives are included in many cosmetics.
It has a large number of benefits, few mentioned below
- Promote cardiovascular health
- Cancer prevention
- Protect the skin and enhance its health
- Lowering blood pressure …
- Promote brain function and mental abilities